Friday, January 18, 2008

Ponderisms

Ok, I have been way too serious in my blogs so far, so I found some things to think about!

1) If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

2) Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

3) Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

4) Have you ever noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

5) Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

6) If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

7) How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

8) There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.

On that note, stay quick!!

No comments: